Online course - 2 days
Characteristic for heavy lifting, the absence of standardization, which requires planning and multidiscipline preparation
Undertaking Heavy Lift assignments requires:
- Procedure and techniques of handling heavy lifting
- Understanding Ship Stability, and use of ballast during lifting
- Investigation and preparation of the Ship, the lifting gear and deck equipment.
- Equipment selection and preparation, incl. lashing.
- Awareness of safety, rules, regulations and legislation
The course aims at both the operator, ships personnel, brokers that need an enhanced knowledge of the challenges of Heavy lifting
When signing up for online courses you accept that you e-mail address is shared with the other delegates on the course.